- Compare and contrast Boolean and fuzzy logical operations
- Compare and contrast several operators for fuzzy aggregation, including those for intersect and union
- Exemplify one use of fuzzy aggregation operators
- Describe how an approach to map overlay analysis might be different if region boundaries were fuzzy rather than crisp
- Describe fuzzy aggregation operators
This knowledge area embodies a variety of data driven analytics, geocomputational methods, simulation and model driven approaches designed to study complex spatial-temporal problems, develop insights into characteristics of geospatial data sets, create and test geospatial process models, and construct knowledge of the behavior of geographically-explicit and dynamic processes and their patterns.
Topics in this Knowledge Area are listed thematically below. Existing topics are linked directly to either their original (2006) or revised entries; forthcoming, future topics are italicized.