- Compare and contrast Boolean and fuzzy logical operations
- Compare and contrast several operators for fuzzy aggregation, including those for intersect and union
- Exemplify one use of fuzzy aggregation operators
- Describe how an approach to map overlay analysis might be different if region boundaries were fuzzy rather than crisp
- Describe fuzzy aggregation operators
This knowledge area embodies a variety of data driven analytics, geocomputational methods, simulation and model driven approaches designed to study complex spatial-temporal problems, develop insights into characteristics of geospatial data sets, create and test geospatial process models, and construct knowledge of the behavior of geographically-explicit and dynamic processes and their patterns.
Topics in this Knowledge Area are listed thematically below. Existing topics are in regular font and linked directly to their original entries (published in 2006; these contain only Learning Objectives). Entries that have been updated and expanded are in bold. Forthcoming, future topics are italicized.