You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic User Interface and User Experience (UI/UX) Design. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at User Interface and User Experience (UI/UX) Design.
- Explain how interactivity influences map use in animated displays
- Describe the uses of the map as a user interface element in interactive presentations of geographic information
- Critique the interactive elements of an online map
- Develop a useful interactive interface and legend for an animated map
- Create an animated map for a specified purpose
- Create an interactive map suitable for a given audience
- Describe a mapping goal in which the use of each of the following would be appropriate: brushing, linking, multiple displays