You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Strategic Planning for GIS Design. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Strategic Planning for GIS Design.
- Define Gantt and PERT charts
- Use project management tools and techniques to manage the design process
- Justify the funding necessary for the design process of a GIS
- Collaborate effectively with a variety of people in a design team
- Create a schedule for the design and implementation of a GIS
- Identify the people necessary to effectively design a GIS