You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Relationships Between Space and Time. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Relationships Between Space and Time.
- Discuss common prepositions and adjectives (in any particular language) that signify either spatial or temporal relations but are used for both kinds, such as “after” or “longer”
- Describe different types of movement and change
- Understand the physical notions of velocity and acceleration which are fundamentally about movement across space through time
- Identify various types of geographic interactions in space and time
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of spatial and temporal dimensions