You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Conceptual Data Models. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Conceptual Data Models.
- Define entities and relationships as used in conceptual data models
- Create a conceptual model diagram of data needed in a geospatial application or enterprise database
- Design application-specific conceptual models
- Deconstruct an application use case into conceptual components
- Explain the objectives of the conceptual modeling phase of design
- Describe the degree to which attributes need to be modeled in the conceptual modeling phase