You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Valuing and measuring benefits. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Valuing and measuring benefits.
- Distinguish between operational, organizational, and societal activities that rely upon geospatial information
- Describe the potential benefits of geospatial information in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, and equity
- Explain how cost-benefit analyses can be manipulated
- Compare and contrast the evaluation of benefits at different scales (e.g., national, regional/state, local)
- Identify practical problems in defining and measuring the value of geospatial information in land or other business decisions