You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Nature of aerial photograph data. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Nature of aerial photograph data.
- Differentiate oblique and vertical aerial imagery
- Describe the location and geometric characteristics of the “principal point” of an aerial image
- Recognize the distortions and implications of relief displacement and radial distortion in an aerial image
- Explain the phenomenon that is recorded in an aerial image
- Compare and contrast digital and photographic imaging
- Explain the significance of “bit depth” in aerial imaging