You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Application user assessment. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Application user assessment.
- Identify current and potential users of geospatial technology in an enterprise
- Identify new geographic tasks or information that align with institutional missions and goals
- Educate potential users on the value of geospatial technology
- Classify potential users as casual or professional, early adopters or reluctant users
- Recognize geographic tasks and geographic information that already exist in an enterprise
- Evaluate the potential for using geospatial technology to improve the efficiency and/or effectiveness of existing activities
- Differentiate the concepts of efficiency and effectiveness in application requirements