You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Location-allocation modeling. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Location-allocation modeling.
- Describe the structure of origin-destination matrices
- Explain Weber’s locational triangle
- Assess the outcome of location-allocation models using other spatial analysis techniques
- Compare and contrast covering, dispersion, and p-median models
- Locate, using location-allocation software, service facilities that meet given sets of constraints
- Explain the concepts of demand and service