You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Field data technologies. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Field data technologies.
- Identify the measurement framework that applies to moving object tracking
- Explain the advantage of real-time kinematic GPS in field data collection
- Describe an application of hand-held computing or personal digital assistants (PDAs) for field data collection
- Considering the measurement framework applied to moving object tracking, identify which of the dimensions of location, attribute, and time is fixed, which is controlled, and which is measured
- Describe a real or hypothetical application of a sensor network in field data collection
- Outline a combination of positioning techniques that can be used to support location-based services in a given environment