You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Georegistration. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Georegistration.
- Differentiate rectification and orthorectification
- Identify and explain an equation used to perform image-to-map registration
- Identify and explain an equation used to perform image-to-image registration
- Use GIS software to transform a given dataset to a specified coordinate system, projection, and datum
- Explain the role and selection criteria for “ground control points” (GCPs) in the georegistration of aerial imagery