You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Managing GIS operations and infrastructure. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Managing GIS operations and infrastructure.
- Calculate the estimated schedule required to carry out all of the implementation steps for an enterprise GIS of a given size
- List some of the topics that should be addressed in a justification for implementing an enterprise GIS (e.g., return on investment, workflow, knowledge sharing)
- Indicate the possible justifications that can be used to implement an enterprise GIS
- Exemplify each component of a needs assessment for an enterprise GIS
- Describe the components of a needs assessment for an enterprise GIS