You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Local Measures of Spatial Association. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Local Measures of Spatial Association.
- Describe the effect of non-stationarity on local indices of spatial association
- Decompose Moran’s I and Geary’s c into local measures of spatial association
- Compute the Gi and Gi* statistics
- Explain how geographically weighted regression provides a local measure of spatial association
- Explain how a weights matrix can be used to convert any classical statistic into a local measure of spatial association
- Compare and contrast global and local statistics and their uses