You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Spatial autoregressive models. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Spatial autoregressive models.
- Explain Anselin’s typology of spatial autoregressive models
- Demonstrate how the parameters of spatial auto-regressive models can be estimated using univariate and bivariate optimization algorithms for maximizing the likelihood function
- Justify the choice of a particular spatial autoregressive model for a given application
- Implement a maximum likelihood estimation procedure for determining key spatial econometric parameters
- Apply spatial statistic software (e.g., GEODA) to create and estimate an autoregressive model
- Conduct a spatial econometric analysis to test for spatial dependence in the residuals from least-squares models and spatial autoregressive models