You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Spatial sampling for statistical analysis. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Spatial sampling for statistical analysis.
- List and describe several spatial sampling schemes and evaluate each one for specific applications
- Differentiate between model-based and design-based sampling schemes
- Design a sampling scheme that will help detect when space-time clusters of events occur
- Create spatial samples under a variety of requirements, such as coverage, randomness, and transects
- Describe sampling schemes for accurately estimating the mean of a spatial data set