You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Managing GIS&T Operations and Infrastructure. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Managing GIS&T Operations and Infrastructure.
- Calculate the estimated schedule required to carry out all of the implementation steps for an enterprise GIS of a given size
- List some of the topics that should be addressed in a justification for implementing an enterprise GIS (e.g., return on investment, workflow, knowledge sharing)
- Indicate the possible justifications that can be used to implement an enterprise GIS
- Exemplify each component of a needs assessment for an enterprise GIS
- Describe the components of a needs assessment for an enterprise GIS