You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Aerial photography image interpretation. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Aerial photography image interpretation.
- Use photo interpretation keys to interpret features on aerial photographs
- Calculate the nominal scale of a vertical aerial image
- Calculate heights and areas of objects and distances between objects shown in a vertical aerial image
- Produce a map of land use/land cover classes using a vertical aerial image
- Describe the elements of image interpretation