You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic The spaghetti model. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at The spaghetti model.
- Identify a widely-used example of the spaghetti model (e.g., AutoCAD DWF, ESRI shapefile)
- Write a program to read and write a vector data file using a common published format
- Explain the conditions under which the spaghetti model is useful
- Explain how the spaghetti data model embodies an object-based view of the world
- Describe how geometric primitives are implemented in the spaghetti model as independent objects without topology