You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Thematic Accuracy Assessment. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Thematic Accuracy Assessment.
- Explain the distinction between thematic accuracy, geometric accuracy, and topological fidelity
- Outline the SDTS and ISO TC211 standards for thematic accuracy
- Discuss how measures of spatial autocorrelation may be used to evaluate thematic accuracy
- Describe the component measures and the utility of a misclassification matrix
- Describe the different measurement levels on which thematic accuracy is based