You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Fuzzy aggregation operators. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Fuzzy aggregation operators.
- Compare and contrast Boolean and fuzzy logical operations
- Compare and contrast several operators for fuzzy aggregation, including those for intersect and union
- Exemplify one use of fuzzy aggregation operators
- Describe how an approach to map overlay analysis might be different if region boundaries were fuzzy rather than crisp
- Describe fuzzy aggregation operators