You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Spatial interaction. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Spatial interaction.
- State the classic formalization of the interaction model
- Describe the formulation of the classic gravity model, the unconstrained spatial interaction model, the production constrained spatial interaction model, the attraction constrained spatial interaction model, and the doubly constrained spatial interaction model
- Explain how dynamic, chaotic, complex, or unpredictable aspects in some phenomena make spatial interaction models more appropriate than gravity models
- Explain the concept of competing destinations, describing how traditional spatial interaction model forms are modified to account for it
- Create a matrix that shows spatial interaction
- Differentiate between the gravity model and spatial interaction models