You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Aerial Photography: History and Georeferencing. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Aerial Photography: History and Georeferencing.
- Differentiate oblique and vertical aerial imagery
- Describe the location and geometric characteristics of the “principal point” of an aerial image
- Recognize the distortions and implications of relief displacement and radial distortion in an aerial image
- Explain the phenomenon that is recorded in an aerial image
- Compare and contrast digital and photographic imaging
- Explain the significance of “bit depth” in aerial imaging