You are currently viewing an archived version of Topic Adjacency and connectivity. If updates or revisions have been published you can find them at Adjacency and connectivity.
- List different ways connectivity can be determined in a raster and in a polygon dataset
- Explain the nine-intersection model for spatial relationships
- Demonstrate how adjacency and connectivity can be recorded in matrices
- Calculate various measures of adjacency in a polygon dataset
- Create a matrix describing the pattern of adjacency in a set of planar enforced polygons
- Describe real world applications where adjacency and connectivity are a critical component of analysis